Saturday 30 April 2011

The 40th Day of Her Funeral

My beloved grandma, Alamarhumah Hj. Aam Amanah......

Sadly missed along life's way,
quietly remembered everyday,
no longer in our lives to share,
but in my heart you are always there.

As you were you will always be, treasured forever in my memory.

Every moment of your life,
you lived to the fullest and brought so much joy to us.

You never complained when you were in pain.

Your enthusiasm, kindness, sweet spirit and pleasant personality won people in your surroundings from all over and all walks of life.

You will forever remain in my heart, grandma....

Deeply missed by your grandchild, and everyone who always loves you.


Who ever who reads this post, please pray for her.
I would like to express my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all known and unknown friends who have prayed for her.

Thanks for your kind prayers, financial support, comforting messages, loves, expression of condolences and best wishes during her sickness, and please pray that, Hj. Aam Amanah may rest in peace. Amen.

I am deeply touched by your kindness and i am short of words to thank you all enough.

since 22 March, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment