Tuesday 14 June 2011

Grandma, How Are You?

Grandma..
How are you?

I miss you, grandma..
It seems that..
It was yesterday when I saw you smiling at me..
It was yesterday when I saw you kissing my cheeks..
It was yesterday when I saw you laughing at my jokes..
It was yesterday when I saw you cooking my favorite foods..
It was yesterday when I saw you sleeping beside me..
It was yesterday, grandma..
But today.. Where are you?

Have you ever felt missing someone a lot?
Someone who has passed away..

Have you ever felt that you prefer going to die and meet him/her?
That is what I am feeling right now..

I miss my grandma.. So much..
I miss everything about her..
Especially her kindness.
There no one as friendly as her..


Grandma..
I believe you are in heaven now..
Having the greatness of the God's heaven while looking at me from the above..

Grandma..
I always pray for you from my place..
I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment