Thursday 17 March 2011

Bon Voyage, My Car.

Thursday, in the evening, I arrived at home. Finally after having a very long journey from Bandung with very cold weather during in the bus, I could get my hometown. It's been 3 weeks I have not touched down my home.

How shocked I was when my mom said that our car has been sold. Hemm. My feelings are mixing. Yeah, there is something missing here. At this moment I am thinking of my car somehow. Hiks. I wish for the better substitute soon. Amiin ya Rabb :)

Whatever the decision is, I know it must have been discussed by them with good heads. The money will be into the fee for going Hajj of my parent's and the fee for entering college of my brother's. Semoga berkah hajinya nanti. Insyaallah. Amin ya Allah :)
Bon voyage, my car. I hope to see another of you soon & the money from it will always be blessed Amin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment