Tuesday 6 December 2011

Exchange-Life Experience #6

Hello, pals!
Ah, so reluctant to write on blog :( Maybe tomorrow or next day I will just simply write my experience twice a week or something.

Today I had nothing to teach. I went to school to do nothing. Lol. No, anyway. I had preparing so many materials for this week, but Tuesday I did not have the schedule for teaching. I should stay at the office from 8 o'clock till 4 o'clock. You know? when I was collecting the materials from browsers and preparing the presentation slides, I opened my youtube channel and I watched so many videos about Charice Pempengco. Oh my God! Her voice is so superb incredible! I downloaded her videos a lot this afternoon. I am so happy to have it.

This afternoon, it was the same with yesterday. Because the office provided lunch with pork so I should eat outside. I just chose my favorite one; spicy chicken. So tasteful!

Like list night, this evening I talked to Anh about loves and wedding, also tradition. Haha, kinda funny things because I have so many complicated love story as well :p it's interesting conversation, though.

I don't have so many story to talk to. Tomorrow , I am gonna teach four sections. It must be tiring. Also, there is a welcoming party tomorrow. I must be tired later. I have to take a rest earlier tonight. Good night, people :*

No comments:

Post a Comment